Friday, May 29, 2009

Not What I Had In Mind!

I was just thinking yesterday how I haven't blogged in such a long time...not much exciting going on to blog about, I guess.

At 5:30pm, a blogging opportunity came screaming and crying through my front door...

Baseball had been canceled for the day, so Connor decided to go play a little pick-up game of basketball with some friends at the courts behind our house. As he was going up for a lay-up, he was "sacked" and his face (more like his teeth and eye) met the pavement.

Through his cries and hysteria, the only thing he could say was that he looked for his teeth but couldn't find them! Bless his heart!!

After a frantic call to our dentist and finding out we could wait until this morning to get in, he went to bed. This was him this morning...

All I can say now is that I hope my next blogging opportunity knocks QUIETLY on my door!!

P.S. Papa -- Connor wants you to know that he is still the winner! :)

1 comment:

Keri said...

Holy cow!!! You MUST post an "after" picture for this one.

I chipped my front tooth when I was young....looked just like that! I bet he scored some major points when he came up looking like that!