Monday, July 2, 2012

How Old Am I??

It has been SO long since I blogged that I forgot my password!  A few days ago I had something that I thought would make a great blog and decided I should get back into it.  I went to log in and my mind was blank!  Couldn't think of it to save my life.  I've spent about a week trying to remember it -- nope!  So, today I went and reset it to something new and edgy and, hopefully, one I'll remember.  But, just in case, I wrote it down!

In the months that I have been away from blogging-land, the blogger I use has totally renovated itself.  I feel like technology has taken off without me!  There are videos to watch and new things I can do!  Ugh!!  I don't want to relearn!!

Now that I can access my blog, I can't seem to remember what I was going to blog about last week...

I think the theme to this blog is "I Am Old"!!

No comments: