Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Football Season - 1 Injuries - 0

We made it!! Football season ended last night and Connor made it through without one injury!! Yipee!

Connor has never played football because his mom has been too scared he would get hurt (and I know nothing about football so I figured I would be bored!). I thought I would enjoy watching the cheerleaders; but, I guess I have been in a household of boys for too long because I really didn't enjoy watching them at all! The only thing that amazed me is that they still use the same cheers as we did 20 years ago!!

Last night's game was by far the most exciting game. We were down 13-6 with 1 minute 20 seconds to play. One of Connor's best buddies since 1st grade ended up catching the ball and making his first touchdown ever! Then another friend of his made the kick and we won 14-13!

I will now eat my words and say that I did enjoy football!

Here are a few pictures of my #32 in action:


1 comment:

Keri said...

Because of Ike and a few thunderstorms here and there, looks like our football season is going into December. UGH!!! One boy is having a winning season and the other is definitely not!

Let's get together sometime soon and have lunch!