Monday, October 22, 2007

If I Could Turn Back Time

Yesterday, I sat at two of Connor's baseball games sweating -- and, yes, complaining about the fact that it will never cool off! OK. So, I just have to document what the weatherman just said on the news. We dropped from the 80's to the 50's in 11 minutes this morning! I sent Colby and Connor to school today in shorts and t-shirts and both of them ran into the house for warmth this afternoon after the bus dropped them off! It is supposed to be in the low 60's for the next few days. That is COLD for this girl, folks!!

I will have to say that our dinner of tomato soup and grilled cheese sure did taste better on a cold night. And I did enjoy wrapping up with my big, soft, warm blanket on the couch to watch the high drama of "The Bachelor"! And, for the next three days anyway, I can wear some of my new winter things without sweating!

No comments: