Monday, November 19, 2007

Growing Up

Forget about the fact that my 6-year-old is sitting next to me on the couch explaining about solids, liquids, and gases. And telling me that we breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide...I just came from hanging up the boys clothes that I washed today and I was hit with the reality that I no longer have a small child in my house! Those bulky, brightly-colored plastic hangers that have lined at least one closet in my house for the past 11 years are too small for anyone's clothes! It is time to use "adult-sized" hangers in EVERY closet!! I guess my baby is not a genius like I was thinking...he is just growing up!

1 comment:

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

Why do they have to grow up so fast? The last 2 years have flown by and I know it will be all too soon that I'm changing out the hangers, as well.