Friday, November 30, 2007

Living in a Boy's World

Last night, Chris and I were watching T.V. "Ultimate Factories" had a documentary on the Corvette Factory! And, yes, I was happily sitting there watching it with my Corvette-loving husband. I was watching so intently that at one point I leaned up and said, "Huh, red calipers come standard on ZO6's?" Chris answered me like that was the most normal question a wife could ask her husband. And then, when I thought about it, I started giggling. What have I become?? I have learned more about tractors, car parts, bugs, and sports in the last 16 years than I ever thought I would. So, I hope that no one asks me about the newest baby doll; but, I can tell you that red calipers did not come standard on Chris's corvette!!

1 comment:

Danette said...

ok, so if I asked my husband a question like that (except about the Cowboys and not corvettes...) he would be totally turned on....