Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's that time of year again where my mom calls and wants Christmas ideas for me, Chris and the boys. Last night I took the boys to Target and they quickly and efficiently filled up two pages each of things they "have to have!" Even Chris has ideas for my parents this year! Me...nothing! I don't need anything and there is really not much I want. Maybe a housecleaner...someone to come iron for me for a year...NO! a personal chef! That would be awesome! Somehow I don't think that is in my parents budget! But, then, I went and got the mail and a Frontgate catalogue was in with all the junk mail and I actually found two things I would LOVE! Now, they are silly; but, I would totally use them both! First, I love for my jewelry to be clean and sparkly! The best cleaning job is done at Bailey Banks and Biddle where they use a steamer so...look at this!

And, then, everyone knows how I sit hours on end at baseball games -- rain or shine, hot or cold! This would be perfect!

Merry Christmas to All!

1 comment:

Danette said...

yeah! you did it! Unfortunately, your little sis has no problems thinking of stuff for mom! Remember, I got everything I asked for last year--so my only advice is to AIM HIGH! Maybe you could have that personal chef! :)