Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where I've Been

So my sister wants to know where I've been. What's wrong, Danette, tired of seeing my duck-taped toilet everytime you pull up my blog?!? By the way, the duct-tape is still holding up!! :)

Well, I would like to say that I have been on a deserted island soaking up lots of sun or on an African Safari watching animals in their native surroundings...but, I've just been being a mom! I've either been at my computer working on endless pages of Connor's school's yearbook or sitting in a baseball bleacher!

I am thrilled to say that as of Friday, I have all but 18 pages of the yearbook submitted to our publisher and they are therefore out of my hands! The last are due March 10 -- so the end IS near.

Baseball is in full-swing. I try to tell myself to enjoy being layered and wrapped in blankets as I sit out there in February because, all to soon, I will be sweating profusely! I do have to say that we will all be looking good at each of the boy's games because this year has been the year of new uniforms and any kind of paraphenalia that has either the Hooks logo or the Enforcers logo on it -- we have blingy shirts, blankets, chairs, etc. The boys have awesome uniforms. If we don't win, we will at least look GOOD trying!

So, in case I don't post again until March 11 when my full-time volunteer position is finished - rest assured that I am not on an island or in the wild. I am just riding the up and down roller coaster of "Mom Land"!

No comments: