Monday, April 14, 2008

What I Wanted...What I Got

I have a terrific husband. He has always supported me in whatever I do or don't do. He is of the mind that I work hard at home and should have things that help make my days easier. This year, I told him that all I needed was pool furniture! After all, I am planning on laying by the pool all summer long (I can only hope:) ) So two weeks ago we walk into Home Depot to look at pool furniture and I end up walking out with these:








...however, no pool furniture! My hubby didn't disappoint because after leaving Home Depot, we hurried over to Lowe's to purchase this:



My appliances were delivered Friday and I have to say that I LOVE them! I really did not think I needed any of them. All of my old appliances were "Just fine". OH, but let me tell you that my new appliances are "Amazing!" The dishwasher is SOOOO SUPER quiet! The refrigerator is roomy and the inside is lit up with LED lights - which the boys like! But, my washer and dryer are to die for! Who knew doing laundry was so much fun! There are so many different options on how to clean and dry your clothes! And when they are finished, there is this little alarm that plays a sweet melody to tell me my clothes are done! It makes me in a great mood to go to my washer or dryer and unload it! I have done laundry everyday since I got it and I have a smile on my face!!

I have a feeling Chris was a little worried that I may truly lay by the pool all summer and not get anything done around the house; so, he bought me new things to keep me motivated! Just know, honey, that I will be smiling as I am sitting by the pool with my picnic lunch from my pretty fridge while inside the laundry and dishes will be quietly getting cleaned!!

No comments: