Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Partied

My baby's birthday is December 28. It has always been our goal to make sure his Christmas and his birthday are separate. It seems so mean to have both fun, gift-receiving dates in your life only three days apart. But, he LOVES it! He thinks it is so cool that his birthday is sandwiched in between Christmas and New Year's.

I usually have a very hard time getting birthday celebrations in before Christmas. But, this year, I must have had some super mom powers! I even got cupcakes to his class before school got out for Christmas Break! (Last year, that didn't happen at all! My poor baby!) Anyhow, Colby decided he wanted his three good buddies from school to come over, go bowling, hang out in the hottub, watch movies and eat popcorn and spend the night! Oh, and he wanted to have a Twister Tournament too! The boys had fun and were low on sleep and high on sugar when I dropped them off at their houses the next morning!







Happy 8th Birthday, sweet boy!!

No comments: