Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do I Need To Introduce Myself??

Whew! I wasn't sure I even remembered my password to make a new post!! :) I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post -- guess I am still having blogger's block or it could be that all I have to speak of is baseball!

We have now received both boy's practice and tournament schedules for the Spring season and it appears that we will be at a practice or game seven nights a week until June...oh, wait! We do get this Sunday off!! Yipee!!

All I have to say to that is that we better hire a yard man!

Connor's team has already competed in three tournaments and have taken first place in all three. That is a great way to begin the season! The past two years, his team has competed in Louisiana and Kansas for the World Series. This year, we are heading to Cooperstown, NY. There will be 94 teams from all over the United States. The boys will actually get to stay in a dorm at the park for the week with their coaches (makes me glad I am just a coaches wife!!). We are all very excited and hope they continue doing their best!

Big League Dreams, League City


Cy-Fair


Beaumont


Colby is on a new team and his tourneys begin in two weeks. I am anxious to see them play and know I will be putting some pictures of his team on my blog soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Davedda,
I have not commented as of yet to any of your blog posts, but wanted you to know that I have it bookmarked and have been reading then for a long time. I find them most entertaining and its fun to get to know you and your family in this way. Lesley Fietz Miller