Wednesday, July 29, 2009

LOST: The Last 20 Years!!

I leave tomorrow for my 20th High School Reunion! How can that be?!? I could accept 10th, maybe 15th; but, 20th??? I still feel like I am in my 20's...well, OK, maybe my EARLY 30's...

I am very excited to see all my classmates and their families. Once again I have to give props to FaceBook because through FaceBook I have been able to already bridge these 20 years. Most of us have gotten all of the "catching up" accomplished and therefore, I believe we will have a much more fun time this weekend.

To get ready for the reunion, we were asked to e-mail any pictures we have from high school for a video that will be seen Saturday night. I, of course, had about five photo albums FULL of photos and keepsakes from high school. (Thanks, Mom!!) It was a blast from the past and I spent an afternoon just laughing out loud reminiscing and seeing how funny our clothes and hair were in 1989!!


The six Senior Huskettes:

Before Homecoming Coronation:

Honor's Program Seniors:

Senior Trip to California:



After Graduation:



I am thankful for this group of people who I spent my teenage years with and can't wait to see them in person! I just hope they will all recognize me since I'm not bringing those bangs with me!!

No comments: