Monday, January 11, 2010

I Didn't Know Walmart Carried Karma

I have never believed in Karma...however, today Karma visited me in Walmart.

Chris has been known to come home from time to time and relive a recurring embarrassment based on my laundry skills. He will be sitting in a meeting and in an effort to get more comfortable, bend his knee and place it on his other knee. After some time he will look down and see a Bounce sheet peeking our of his pants! Sometimes those little sheets are stuck up in a pant leg and I just don't catch them all!!

Today, I got dressed in black pants, black socks and black shoes and proceeded to walk all over Walmart. I ran into a lady from church and talked to her for a while. I continued down just about every aisle taking my time and looking around. I proceeded to the checkout and loaded all my things on the counter, went to start putting the bags into the cart, and looked down. What was that white thing hanging out of my pants?? I reached down, grabbed it and stuffed it in my purse. As I stood there wondering who all had seen me, I became more embarrassed that the people who did see me might have thought that it was actually toilet paper hanging out of my pants and then (an even more horrific thought occurred to me) who may have just seen me stuff it in my purse?!?

No comments: