Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Challenge

So, my husband has presented me with a challenge that I am not at all sure I can fulfill...but I will give it a try. I will warn my readers (!) that there may be times you open this blog and go, "Huh??"

The challenge was this: Blog for 60 straight days!

Wow!! My life isn't that exciting! However, here we go. Hold on tight, 'cuz it may be a bumpy ride!! :)

A great place to start Day 1 should have been yesterday. Yesterday was the first day of school. (See, I already am a day late in starting my 60 days!!) Anyhoo, I will start it today...

Here is my High Schooler! I can't believe I am old enough to have a 9th grader -- it seems I was just in the 9th grade for crying out loud (minus the grey hairs I have in my head right now)!!

You may notice that there is lots of darkness surrounding Connor...he leaves the house at 6:30AM! Although it is only day 2 of school, he is doing really well getting up and being ready. However, mom had to take a nap today after everyone had left!!

Here is my 4th grader -- the big man on campus. This will be his last year at Buckalew. The Marshall family has been at Buckalew for eight years -- needless to say, it will be an emotional year for mom!!

We had had such a great summer that I wasn't ready for school to begin. Yesterday was a very quiet day for me. I missed all my boys. However, I know this will be a great year for them and who knows...with the craziness of high school, the ending of elementary school years, and baseball, this blog may be a real exciting read!!


1 comment:

Keri said...

Yikes!! I didn't realize you were doing a 60 thing.....I have some catching up to do!