Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Ho Hum Day

I had to stay home today to wait on a refrigerator repairman; so, I didn't make any other plans because although my time was in between 8 and 12, I knew he wouldn't show up until 11:55! Much to my surprise, he showed up at 8:15 and was gone by 8:30! Hmmm...what to do with the rest of my day???

I decided I would sit and be completely useless. I watched lots of HGTV and Food Network shows. I read lots of magazines. I learned lots -- like...
~ the four steps to perfect smoky eyes
~ 50 ways to prepare peaches
~ Kelly Preston and John Travolta are having a boy
~ boots are still trendy this fall
~ the inside of Michael Keaton's home has a pared-down decor...

HOWEVER, in all of my knowledge in-take today I did not find out how to get rid of this prize left on my ivory carpet by my youngest son this evening...

I guess tomorrow I need to find a magazine or TV show that addresses how to remove red car model paint effectively from carpet!!!

No comments: