Monday, January 7, 2013

A Look Ahead

After a wonderful two weeks with family, we got back to reality today.  It's always so hard for me to let go of my boys and reconvene our "normal" days.

However, it's also a bit exciting to wonder what a new year will bring.  Connor is a Junior and I know this year will bring lots of decisions about his future.  Colby is headed to Cooperstown this summer with his baseball team so we will be planning another NY trip!  And, today, I just got the rodeo lineup for this year and I am going to get to see Kenny AND George in the same week!!  Looks like 2013 is going to be good!

One downside though...as we were unpacking from Christmas, Chris was in our closet and heard a squeaking, eery sound.  He looked up in time to see MY side of the closet ripping away from the wall.  Hmmm...


Guess I'll be saving money in 2013 since my closet spilled my clothes-hoarding secret to my hubby!


No comments: