Monday, December 3, 2007

May Time Stand Still



As I look over my previous blogs, it seems I refer to "time" alot! My mom was right when she said that I need to enjoy this time in my life because it goes way too fast. There are a few days I wish time would race by; but, I look back and review my weeks and it is amazing what we get done and what we experience. I hope, as I said in my last blog, that the memories stick.

The boys went to church Friday night for an evening of games and fun so that the parents could have an evening to themselves. Chris and I got most of our shopping done! Yippee!! The pictures of the boys are from Friday night.

As December falls upon us once again, my main wish for me and my family is that time will stand still. There are always 101 things to get done -- decorate, shop, cook (yes, Chris, this does happen in other households!!:)) -- and I really am trying to be organized so that I can enjoy my family and not get so wrapped up in all the "need to do's".

That is my wish for everyone this holiday season. May you take the time to remember the real reason we are celebrating and enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells from the eyes of your children!

No comments: