Tuesday, March 29, 2011

There's An App For That!

It is no secret that I love my I-Phone!

However, I do not have the patience or desire to search through the millions of apps.

I WANT to have lots of apps -- I think it's cool when you have to slide through pages just to find the one you need! :) In fact, we were sitting behind a woman at the rodeo the other night who was going through her apps. I leaned over to Chris and told him how sad I was for her because she could use more apps!!

The best way for me to find a great one is by personal recommendation. My boys tell me all about the games and music ones. My girlfriend tells me about cooking/grocery list ones. My sister tells me about exercising ones. I even have some on my phone that Kelly Ripa suggested!!

But, my favorite ones are the ones that do fun stuff with photos that I take. I have a few...

...like this one that makes everything black and white and then lets you color in one object:

...or this one that lets you morph a picture in all kinds of crazy ways:

But, I found a new one this weekend that I really love!

You can give your photos extra color and frame it in a vignette:


...or, you can make the photo look scratched!

...OR, make it look like it is really old and the photo is peeling!
Now, if only I could get my family to pose for a new picture everyday, I'd be in business!!

No comments: