Thursday, January 3, 2008

Conclusion to "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

I told in an early December post that my mother was already asking for ideas for me for Christmas. I had none...until the Frontgate catalogue came and a jewelry cleaner and heated sports seat caught my eye. She was perfectly willing to buy me whatever I wanted--however, I continued to hold out for that item that really POPPED out at me.

So after a Christmas lunch with two girlfriends, I walked into a store in Market Street and there these were...!!!


So I grabbed them and proceeded to call mom and tell her that she and dad just bought me the most perfect gift! (She was thrilled!)

I have to say that not only are these giraffe shoes adorable (in my opinion), they are also THE most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! Thanks mom and dad!

P.S. I wasn't going to show off my shoes; but, when I went to Living Proof's blog tonight and saw that Beth was showing her new shoes off, I thought it would be OK!!

No comments: