Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Tonight's dinner wasn't anything out of the ordinary at first. Chris did his normal, "So, Connor, what did you do in school today?" And Connor replied his normal, "Nothing." Well, Colby had lots to say about his day and was explaining one thing they do everyday pretty intensely. He then was quiet and looked up at Chris and in a very serious voice said, "Dad, are you growing hair?" My chile relleno about came out of my nose! For those of my blog audience (I can only hope) that do not know what my husband looks like, scroll up to our family picture...he is a little hair deprived on top! Chris just cut his hair and so when it is "short", the few hairs on top DO stand up a little more; and, the relleno WAS pretty hot. Maybe we found a new and improved Rogaine!

No comments: