Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sibling Rivalry

My sister began her blog about a year ago. I was and still am her biggest fan! I have checked it everyday, several times a day to see what new and fun things are happening with her. So, when she doesn't blog, I send her an e-mail and give her a hard time. When I began my blog, I thought, I am going to blog EVERY day! It can't be so hard. OK, so my last blog entry was Sept. 11! My husband has asked everyday: "Did you blog today?" or "Why didn't you blog today?" or "When are you going to blog?" (I guess HE is my biggest fan!) This week, life got back into a routine. It's the third week of school, baseball games have begun again, Chris is traveling again...all is normal! And, I don't feel like I have anything to say! So, this is a formal apology to my sister. It is hard to blog everyday! I guess I won't give you a hard time anymore!!

1 comment:

Justin said...

tee hee, Yes it is hard, I almost called you several times just to make sure you were still alive! :)I tend to think during the day, hey I need to blog about this, but then I have 4 children demanding all my attention--what are they thinking, don't they know that at least one person wants to know what they have done today?--gets in the way, so I guess I'll accept your apology!
D