Monday, October 18, 2010

Brotherly Advice

Connor got his phone taken away today at school.

According to him, he was JUST checking the date.

I have to say that I tend to believe him because in all the years that he has had his phone, it has never gotten taken away. The phone is "spending the night" in the front office of the school. I gave him some motherly advice: when you get it back tomorrow, don't be tempted to sit and check all the texts you have missed. In fact, put it deep into your backpack!"

Colby had another piece of advice...in the morning before school, look at the calendar and write down the date on a notecard!

I guess brotherly advice was on the schedule today because Connor had some brotherly advice for Colby too.

Colby was very excited to tell us about a boy in his class who pulled FOUR teeth today at school. I said, "Wow! The toothfairy will be busy tonight at his house!" Colby replied, "For some reason he threw them all in the trash!"

Connor piped up, winked at me and added his two sense. "You should have got them out of the trashcan and pulled a fast one over the toothfairy!"

No comments: