Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Toothy Jack

I believe I have blogged before on the seriousness of pumpkin carving since I have been married to my sweet man!

When we were newly married and childless, he would bring out the Engineering graph paper, draw a unique jack-o-lantern's face and then make the drawing come to life on the pumpkin. We have had pumpkins with ears, pumpkins with eyes and noses. We have even had pumpkins with hair!

It should not have surprised me then that Chris's pumpkin artistry should be passed on to one of our children.

Colby came home from school yesterday. Searched "jack-o-lantern designs" on the internet and within five minutes had found the face he wanted on his this year.

This morning, he and Chris free-handed the picture onto the pumpkin and took two hours to create this masterpiece!

It is a perfect match...a smiley pumpkin for a smiley boy!

1 comment:

Keri said...

The best one I've seen so far!! Love it!