Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blessed

I got back from Canton late last night.

My boys met me in the garage as soon as they heard me pulling in. They were smiling and waving and happy to see me.

They helped me unload my treasures. They watched and listened as I unwrapped and told about what I bought. They were genuinely interested -- event though nothing was for them!

I spent two fun-filled days with my closest "women folk"! My mom, sister, nieces and girlfriend. I rarely do Girl's Nights Out because I love being at home with my boys. But, once a year, I do this Canton trip and have a blast! We eat, laugh, and shop. We are silly. It is a nice change from normal.

But, when I come home to two sons who want to know about everything I did and who want to tell me about their days while I was gone and to a husband who is so sweet and loving and happy that I went and had a fun weekend and I retell the funny stories and fun times I had with my girls...I realize I Am Blessed!

No comments: