Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family

I love being organized. This includes all the pictures that we take in a year. Each boy has an album for each year of their lives (of which I am a year behind on). After each vacation, I also make an album.

Last night, I stayed up way past my bedtime going through pictures from this year and began the first step toward checking off "Albums" on my To Do List!

It's not often that we get a full four-person family picture. So I thought I'd share a few of my favorites that we were able to capture and scatter in a few other ones of my silly family!



Trying to get a picture of the family in front of the Washington Monument!
Having fun in D.C.








And, if we ever become a singing group, we can use one of these for our album cover! :)




Muah!

No comments: