Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Long 'Til Someone Notices?

Apparently, four days... You-know-who brought it to my attention today! :) Thanks, honey for keeping me honest!

I am so close to the end of my 60 days and I plummeted!! I have racked my brain every day for something to blog about. There is just no creativity here lately!

In the past four days there were several things I could have blogged about:
*It was a baseball weekend (shocker, I know!).
*When eating in a booth in Wendy's, my foot started on fire. I brought it out to look at and it was covered in ants!
*I am working on several photo albums that I am behind on.
*I am wanting to purchase a Criket and be creative in other ways. Does anyone have any pros or cons for me on the Criket??
*Today was a good Bible Study with great life lessons from Joseph.
*The wind has been blowing so hard that pine needles have attacked! -- so much so that men were standing in the middle of Research Forest (a major road) with blowers trying to clean them up!

I think about these things and am just not inspired to expound on any of them. Period.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring some zing!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Ok, the Wendys thing gives me the creeps!!! That is so incredibly disgusting!

I have no idea what a Criket is so I can't help you out at all!

I too am studying Joseph in Bible study and spend a lot of time praying that God's favor will fall on Scot much like it did on Joseph. LOTS of amazing lessons in that story!