Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Cheap Lunch??

I had an hour to kill around lunch time today.

After going over our spending habits last night, I decided we need to be a little more thrifty about some things. In order to help my budget cause, I decided I would head to Sam's Club and eat a huge piece of pepperoni pizza and wash it down with a mega Diet Coke -- all for the budget-conscious $2.68 (yes, that includes tax!!)

I still had a few minutes to spare so I decided to walk around and peruse the merchandise. I ended up at the ladies clothes and noticed that they had Lucky Jeans for $16.99!!! That was amazing! I started searching through the stacks like I didn't have a single pair of jeans in my closet -- unfortunately, they were all a size 0! Well...I somehow forgot about saving money and started searching through the great deals that Sam's has to offer. I have learned that if you don't buy it when you see it, it will be gone the next time! ...I ended up with a pair of yoga pants and tank top.

I did get one thing I needed...I shouldn't need paper towels for the rest of the year!
So...in the end, my $2.68 lunch ended up costing $45 instead! I think I just need to stay home so I won't spend any money!

No comments: