Monday, September 13, 2010

Hmmm...

Blogging every day is HARD!!

I read a few blogs of ladies that blog every day. Of course, one of them gives "Deals Around Town"; another one homeschools and cooks and lives on a farm -- she has lots of daily stories; and two others blog every day and if they don't have anything to blog about, they take pictures of the food they bought at the grocery store that day...

I did go to the grocery store today; but, I didn't figure anyone cares what I purchased for my family this week!

Anyway, I have NO idea what to say. (And, yes, Chris, this blog does count toward my 60!!)

I'll work harder tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Keri said...

I honestly don't have any idea how people blog every single day. Are there people that actually read blogs written every day? I have friends that blog 2-3 times a week and even then I seem to always be behind.

You have done a great job on your challenge!!! I've enjoyed it!